Thursday, March 24, 2011

1st to Die by James Patterson

1st to Die (Women's Murder Club Series #1)1st to Die by James Patterson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What do you get when you put together the Police Homicide Inspector Lindsay Boxer, the Medical Examiner Clair, the Assistant DA Jill and the Chronicle Reporter Cindy? The Woman's Murder club of coarse. This is about a group of professional ladies that normally wouldn't have anything to do with each other out side of their normal duties. Putting their combined knowledge and friendship together in a off duty effort to salve unusual crimes. I give this book an 8 out of 10 in my opinion it had good flow and I enjoy the character layout of Lindsay Boxer. I did however think that the hook of the book was not, executed very well. It seemed to loose the idea of being a mystery novel. When it became an introduction to the Woman's Murder club book, instead. I think that this book is well worth the read and look forward to the continuation of the series now that the introductions are all out of the way. I borrowed this book from my Mother-in-law while I am held up at her house thanks MeMe



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment