Thursday, March 24, 2011

With the Tide by Mary Bright Carr

With the TideWith the Tide by Mary Bright Carr

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


When I write a review about about a book I normally start by telling the, would be reader what the book is about. Then I state my opinion on the book and whether or not I would recommend it as a worth while read.
For this book, I have to break that format because frankly after reading this 217 page book I have no Idea what it is about. I was lost from page one on! This book is a list of sentences that have nothing to do with one another. I give this book a 1 out of 10 and I hope that this pre-reader copy gets a big edit before it hits the press for real. I think that it could be a good book if it had some sort of flow, direction, plot, or point but it bounces all over the place leaving you dumbfounded.
This book is a pre-reader copy provided to me by the publisher Publishing Works Inc.
Publishing Works was launched in 2003 as an independent press specializing in regional titles. Since then, the company has grown dramatically to embody a list of titles that spans diverse genres, age levels, and subject matter.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment