Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Hot Property by DEVIN O’BRANAGAN

Red Hot PropertyRed Hot Property by Devin O'Branagan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


DEVIN O’BRANAGAN RED HOT PROPERTY
What do you do when a bubble blowing, pink bunny slipper wearing, Cuban psychic reads some bird bones and tells you to uproot your whole life and start over in a new town and career? Well if you are anything Molly O’Malley and have a young child's welfare to consider you do exactly what she says. This upbeat book is filled with joy sadness and a whole lot of love. It will make you sing, dance, laugh, and cry. It is well worth the read for anyone who likes romance, chick lit, or just an all around good book. I have to say that this it a wonderful book that I will read over and over.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review of my book. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete