Wednesday, July 13, 2011

High Noon by Nora Roberts

High NoonHigh Noon by Nora Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Have you ever loved someone or something so much that if anything happened to them you would stop at nothing to seek retribution for your loss. That is exactly what this book is about love, loss, and the power they both have over people's lives. I have to say that I loved this book from beginning to end. The best and worst part of this book is that the characters were so real that you didn't want the book to end so, when it did you were left hanging wondering about the well being of all the characters not just those in the last few pages. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance, suspense, and a good mystery.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Oh, now this sounds like one I might want to read. Got a new Kindle and am looking for well-reviewed books to read. I've never read Nora Roberts. Thanks Sally!

    ReplyDelete